photo courtesy of Jim Copes
The mission of the Bethel Township Fire Department is to provide the best quality fire and emergency services to our community through dedication, desire to serve, professionalism, and a caring compassion for our neighbors.
The Bethel Township Fire Department is located in the southwestern corner of Clark County and operates with firefighters, EMT's and paramedics, 95% of whom are cross trained in Fire and EMS services. Services include but are not limited to:
- Fire Response
- ALS and BLS emergency medical services
- Fire prevention and emergency education
- Underwater/swiftwater rescue
- Confined space and rope rescue
- Residential and commercial inspections
- Ohio Region 3 technical rescue response
- Level 1 and Level 2 Fire Instructor Academy
If you are interested in joining us, follow this link for an application for employment.
We are also an American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) teaching location, providing courses for the community in CPR, babysitting, and First Aid.
For more information or to arrange classes please call 937-849-0303.